Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Found out my husband filed....2 months ago

Lost: Your husband sounds very unstable/stressed. I would contact a Family Lawyer ASAP. Sometimes the first visit is free. The fact that he knows if he files he is going to be out some money is driving this. He knows if he gets custody, he will not have to pay child support so he is filming........very cruel, then he changed his mind knowing if he files/has filed, he may not get custody and will have to pay. My ex tried to kick me out of the house, too. They do this to try and get the upper hand in the divorce. My ex planned to leave nine years in advance. My heart goes out to you. He is trying to build a case against you so he will not be out so much money in the divorce process. Sounds like he has already been to see a Lawyer. Child Support laws are strict these days. If you are not already working, you will probably have to work. You will probably receive transitional spousal support until you find work if you can work. I would consider calling the Domestic Violence Hotline and tell them what you wrote here. Please do not get back into bed with him if divorce is planned.