Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Still not okay.

Becky,
I was divorced last year after 25 years of marriage and now my EX is planning a wedding with the woman he left me for next year. I understand how you are feeling about the other woman having the life you planned for yourself, I fell that way sometimes also and I understand that even though you are upset about the situation, you don't want him back. One thing I have done for myself is to write a list of things i want to do and activities I want to participate in. They could be little things like take more bubble baths. Post your list so its what you focus on. The funnest part about my EX was when he asked me if I would come to his wedding (he was serious).

Becky,
I responded to your post a week or two back and during that time I had not had your feelings towards my ex until I found out he was taking a trip out of the country with his girlfriend. I became so angry because I wanted to travel out of the country and he refused. I totally understand your feelings of not wanting him back but having some feelings about what is happening now.

I know what you mean about the ex going places and doing stuff with the new wife. WK (my ex) and his current wife (whom I have dubbed The Beast, for her disposition and manner) have gone all manner of places, including long weekends out of state, which WK and I could never afford to do because we had young children and no money, LOL.

Nice to hear from you again, Deidre.