Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sick feeling

Gina: I would advise pastoral and/or counseling immediately. Good luck to his girlfriend. She will need it. He may leave her for someone else also. Sometimes this becomes a pattern. Please contact an Attorney as soon as possible and close all joint bank accounts/joint credit before he takes all the money and/or runs up a credit card debt. Many people do this out of spit at times like this. It has happened to other posters on this forum. If he is not coming back and has moved out, split the money in the joint account with him, get back on your feet, spend time with supportive friends and/or family and find work. (A Lawyer would tell you to find work when you feel better if you have not and to close joint accounts, take it from someone who has already been there). Sorry this happened. My ex got a girlfriend before the final court date.

Re: Sick feeling

Gina
I was married for twenty five years before the same thing happened to me. It's a horrible thing to go through and you need time to morn, but don't allow yourself to get sick. Take care of your self. Set your phone alarm as a reminder to eat.