Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forced to get divorce

My husband and i took a break for 9 months in 2014 and he ended up having a child. The mother to this child is evil and has a personal vengeance against him. She has filed to put him on child support, we cant possibly afford it. We literally have 117$ left over after paying our bills each month. The mother to this child has caused physical damage to our car, threatened our lively hood, and stalks me on social media. I am ripped down the middle because I wanted my marriage but in the last two years alone, has been the worst in my life yet. My husband and i have been married for less than 1 year, the child was made when we were on break. She has accused my husband of physically sexually stimulating the baby. She has accused me of stating that i will murder the child. I am annoyed and hurt, my husband has tried everything possible to keep the peace but she keeps throwing lies, drama, and threats. I am filing for divorce, and will be financially strained. I have prayed that things would turn around, i cant take anymore.

Re: Forced to get divorce

You should talk to your attorney and the police. This woman isn't going to stop.

Re: Forced to get divorce

Bella: Also, where I live in MA, child support is determined by a person's income, not greed/vengeance.