Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Research study for recently separated or divorced moms

Hi Moms! My name is Kelly and I'm a graduate student in Illinois. I am conducting a study on parent stress and its effects on the parent-child relationship. This study is online, takes about 20 minutes, and is completely confidential. You qualify if 1) you are recently separated or divorced (within 2 years); 2) have at least one child ages 5-13; 3) this child lives with you at least 50% of the time; and 4) you are not in another serious romantic relationship.

If you fit the criteria and would like to help, email me at parentresearchstudy@gmail.com to get the study link and password. Due to copyright laws with the published surveys I am not legally allowed to post the link here for everyone to access. Once I receive your email I will send you the link and will delete your contact information. This one email will be the only email you will receive from me and this address will not be shared, sold, or otherwise treated disrespectfully.

This study will be published as part of my dissertation. It is my hope that this will be a positive first step in showing that parents that are going through a separation/divorce need some type of assistance with getting through this process with less stress.

Thank you for your time and please contact me at parentresearchstudy@gmail.com with any questions or to request the study link/ password.
Kelly