Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So Confused

Hello Everyone

I am so confused as to what I want to do... Me and my Husband live more like friends, there is no sexual attraction there on my part for him. I love him but I really don't think I am in love with him. I have told him this and he wants to go to therapy, I have agreed but I feel like I have checked out of this marriage and have checked out for a few years now. He does everything for me and gives me everything I want I just feel like I am taking and not giving, I feel like I want to be alone and just live my life I know he isn't happy but he wont admit it

Re: So Confused

Hello Mary,

your post was the first one I clicked on and I was shocked because the reverse situation is going on in my life right now. My husband pretty much told me the exact same thing and I am devastated because I am the one wanting to figure out what went wrong and how we can fix it. He is still swaying between feeling like he wants to end out relationship and wanting to try seeing a counselor. I am not sure how long you two have been married but my husband and I have been married for almost 15 years now and this was a complete blow. I knew we have had issues over the years but never did I think we would end up here.