Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can I get the court order alimony with out a divorce ?

I have been married to my husband for 23 years . Its been a good married ,some up and down as marriage have . About 6 month ago he told me he been taking to a women he meet at work . Well a month before that I had find a text were he told a women he love her . I wasn't checking his phone .The grand had give it to me to fixs so she watch T.V well I got up set and ask him about it long story short was just a friend he was help . Then late he came clean as I said about . I not going get all in the detail . Be he told me about week after we were to be trying fix things . He need time to decide if he want me are her . He moved out to a friends house and after two week told me he care about me but wasn't in love with me no more . Then week later move in with her . He promise to put a $1,000 a month in Bank . And pay my doctor bills along with my meds . After about three month of that he stop buying the meds . He stop putting money in bank all time he put some here and there . Now he stop all together . I cant work and don't have SSI because of how much money he makes . I don't want to get a divorce for few reason one being that I belive in the Bible . As I do belive that he being a fool and starting find out she was after his money . and it not love its lust . Anyway to get to my question can i get a court order to make sure he pays for at less the doctor and meds . I haven't been able go to heart doctor in a few month.

Re: Can I get the court order alimony with out a divorce ?

Carrie: Yes, you can appear before a Judge to get emergency spousal support. Speak with a Lawyer or call your nearest Bar Association or women's services center if you cannot afford a Lawyer. Some Lawyers will offer a free consultation with the first visit.