Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I need help

Chrystal,
I was married for 17 years and am going through the divorce now. It is not even final yet and he has posted a video of him and his new girlfriend making out on facebook. Impressive huh. Please stay focused on you and your child. I know it is painful. I have so many nights of crying and asking GOD why I am going through this. But YOU ARE STRONG AND CAN GET THROUGH THIS. Every person and situation is different. If you choose to cry or scream or do nothing it is your choice. Take each day and only take care of what is important at that moment of the day. Tell yourself "I am smart, I am kind and I AM IMPORTANT" You are important to so many people and your daughter and GOD. This process takes time. I am learning that daily. Try to remember that GOD does not give us more than we can handle and he has a purpose for everything we are going through. I also use this site faithfully to help me get some things off my chest and try to help others if they are in similar situations. I will pray for you and remember this too shall pass.