Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what should i do?

we were going through a rough time. and the icing to the icing to the cake was after he went out with a group of friends whom till this day don't know who picked and dropped him off he met someone. after that day he was acting very weird. would quickly be off his phone if I came around and always had a lock on it. I later seen in our phone records the amount of texts he exchanged with this number. all day through out work (which he would never text me because he would say he couldn't) I called the number sure enough it was a girl. I didn't feel like I should question her it should be him I question. of course he denied everything I didn't believe it. at some point he said he needed someone to talk to because he couldn't talk to me. typical I think. but I know I have been nothing but good to him always. I never got the answers I needed. I lost all my trust. we are doing better, but theres not a day I don't think about that. what should I do? when I do bring it up and not in a ******** way hes like that's the past don't think of that. but I cant. I love him but don't trust him what he did turned me a little insecure and I cant trust him.

Re: what should i do?

I'm not sure if you are married or dating, but explain to him that it is a big deal to you. Aske him to put himself in your shoes. If he says he would trust you point out that you haven't done the shade that I has. Tell him, not suggest, that you do not want passwords on your phone's or that they MUST be shared. That you will give him yours and he will give you his, because of you two can see eachothers phone there won't be any confusion about if one of you is hiding somethin. If you are saying tell him that this is something that you feel could possibly and your relationship. If you are married yet counseling. If you arnt into that then maybe you have to resort to talking to the girl. Call her and either make an excuse how you saw this number and you thought the phone company made a mistake and bring up your husband, or be honest and say my husband has been talking to you, and I wanted to see who this was.

Re: what should i do?

I was on this site before now but I can't remember the login to my previous profile, then I newly found out about spells and magic and I was trying to explore its possibilities especially because i was going through a very ugly divorce then after i found out my husband was dating his ex and she was even pregnant then.
I found the answers i was looking for in form of the most powerful spell caster i have ever known because i met quite a handful of liars before i met him, who were so happy to take my money and do nothing but this spell caster surprised me, cast a bring back my lover spell for me and in just 6 days my husband called off the divorce procedure, apologized to me and ever since then he is the most loving man to me and his little princesses.
He helped my sister too and cleared my doubt completely.
I am sharing this here because like i was looking for answers then a lot of people are here who need this help and this is my act of goodness. I hope to be become a powerful witch and help people in future and I am in the process but in the meantime if you need help too here's the spell caster's contact:

Email: abesujobi@gmail.com
p/n: +16474928335