Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My husband and his Dad bough a house before we got married, Can he remove his name form the deed wit

My husband and his Dad bough a house before we got married, Can he remove his name form the deed without my agree?

Re: My husband and his Dad bough a house before we got married, Can he remove his name form the deed

Ellie: It would seem to me that the house belongs to him and his Dad, not you, and that you would not have a say since you were not married at the time he and his Dad bought it, but see a Lawyer with this question.

Re: My husband and his Dad bough a house before we got married, Can he remove his name form the deed

I was on this site before now but I can't remember the login to my previous profile, then I newly found out about spells and magic and I was trying to explore its possibilities especially because i was going through a very ugly divorce then after i found out my husband was dating his ex and she was even pregnant then.
I found the answers i was looking for in form of the most powerful spell caster i have ever known because i met quite a handful of liars before i met him, who were so happy to take my money and do nothing but this spell caster surprised me, cast a bring back my lover spell for me and in just 6 days my husband called off the divorce procedure, apologized to me and ever since then he is the most loving man to me and his little princesses.
He helped my sister too and cleared my doubt completely.
I am sharing this here because like i was looking for answers then a lot of people are here who need this help and this is my act of goodness. I hope to be become a powerful witch and help people in future and I am in the process but in the meantime if you need help too here's the spell caster's contact:

Email: abesujobi@gmail.com
p/n: +16474928335