Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ex doesn't respect Boundaries

so I'd be interested in hearing some opinions here. I am separated going through divorce, live in Florida my ex was living in New York and commuting to Florida twice a month. When we split up he was upset that he wanted to keep coming back to Florida twice a month because he played hockey. Because I wanted to be fair I told him that he could come on weekends twice a month I would go to a friends so he could play hockey on Fridays and Sundays. I asked him to respect my home and not to bring strange women into my house. when he comes in he still uses the master bedroom he still has clothes here. I figured he did it once and I told him again that is not respectful and a violation of my privacy and he's taking advantage of the situation. He told me that it was just a one night or and he wasn't going to do it again. This weekend I let him have the house from Thursday to Tuesday and when I came home they were clear indications that someone I was here! he doesn't have a steady girlfriend or someone he seeing seriously so this is obviously just a fling. I have my stuff all over the house plus I work from home. I think I should stop him from coming down . I would welcome any thoughts.