Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It was all a mess but why am I the only one guilty?

I'm young therefor I married young and fast but I loved him I do love him but when I was sick and alone and in pain why was he thinking of her.. it had been four years since they were together and she never reached out to him but he still would beg me to talk to her to see how she was doing.. I didn't feel his love or his want for me and I slept with another man because I was alone.. but that made HIM leave ME.. why do I want us and he doesn't.

Re: It was all a mess but why am I the only one guilty?

I'm older and it makes me so sad to hear that you think a man who is infatuated with another woman is worth wasting your young life on. Please try to value your own life more. Men are looking for entirely different outcomes in relationships than women. She will see (or already has) the same inadequacies in him that you do. Maybe he will mature eventually, but how long do you want to wait? Make a list of your hopes and dreams in life (places you want see, etc.) Make it specific so he can understand. Men typically don't get "subtle". If he takes it upon himself to make even one of your wishes happen, it's a good sign. Otherwise, he's not really ready to be YOUR partner in life. Love will fade. It's time to be logical.