Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
SOLUTIONS TO ALL PROBLEMS

My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married or 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Re: How do I start over?

Monica, I am in the exact same position as you and can relate totally. I would love to talk to you more as you seem someone who would understand??

Hope to hear from you.

Charleigh

Alimony helped me get over my ex pretty fast. You did get a settlement I hope.

Monica: It takes time to start over. It's best you never had children with your ex and take it slow with the new person. Don't let your ex hold the key to your happiness/sense of self worth.

It's good you have accepted his betrayal. You will be able to forgive him eventually which will help you close this chapter. Please realize that if you were to reunite, the trust would have weakened and you would have been walking on eggshells and not thriving in a healthy relationship.
You're on the right path seeking encouragement from your support network and accepting your new path.

I do understand how you feel also. My husband left me for another woman after 29 years. We would have been married for 30 years this month. We never had any children and I have no family. I have a great support network of friends that I am thankful for. I also have a strong faith.I keep busy and have a lot of interests and a career. I have been attending counseling also. It just is not enough though. I feel that there is a large part of my life missing that can not be filled. I just keep thinking of all the years I wasted with him.

omg, i'm so sorry to hear this. Please be encouraged and know that it wasn't you I believe it's something in him that lead to this betrayal..

Pray and ask God to help you. We don't now how,when, what or where. Perhaps this guy came for a reason. If you are not ready i'm not suggesting you date him, but you may want to kee him as a friend or an ally. Like me I know you are probably not thinking about dating.