Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Single but he won't let me love it

Why did you get married to him in the first place then if he wasn't the one you were looking for I mean come on. Don't have sex with him if you don't love him. It also goes without saying that he's not hung over you at all. He just wants his kids and for you to stop taking his stuff that he loves after you back stabbed him by making a fake relationship with him. Just give him the kids and go live your gold digging whorish life somewhere else. He just wanted a life that he thought he was getting when he married you but you lied to him and he's hurt. Way to be self centered and manipulative. Hats off to you and your pathetic life that you made for yourself.

I'm going to definitely disregard your opinion. I'm far from a *****! Your probably some fat ass miserable **** from your ex husband on why the only thing you have to say is negative bull**** cause thats what he sees you as you negative piece of **** go choke on a dick

Your ex sounds mixed up. He should never have full custody. You have the right to be with another man before the kids turn 18 and he needs to let go. Like the other poster said, just speak with him when it concerns the kids. When the kids turn 18, cut off contact with him unless it is urgent or concerns the kids, i.e., one of them is having a serious issue, getting married, etc.