Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Fishlessman You out There????????

i think the ramp is at the sebago lake camp ground farther north on 114 of where you put in, do a mapquest search and enter in the name of the campground and enter in maine and it will come right up. no dock there from what i can remember, but it puts you right off the muddy river close to the songo/crooked where the salmon will be following the smelt shortly i hope.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i didnt take any pics this last weekend,was lucky to get the dock in down here and the boat in the water and get a few hours in. these shots were from a year or two ago. they put some good sized fish in this little 47 acre pond, usually they are mostly caught by the icefisherman but this year the ice wasnt good enough most of the year. the house with the rock foundation over my left shoulder is mine.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Fishlessman You out There????????

I'd be happy catching Salmon like that LOL Yes the place we put in last season had no dock for the boat but the landing was all sand with no rocks so it was ok Don't know if i would wanna try there right after Ice-out though as the water is usually pretty cold LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Fishlessman You out There????????

You've been n cold water before in the spring, you and Hal Lyon's. LOL.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'd be happy catching Salmon like that LOL Yes the place we put in last season had no dock for the boat but the landing was all sand with no rocks so it was ok Don't know if i would wanna try there right after Ice-out though as the water is usually pretty cold LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Fishlessman You out There????????

Hey Dave, from what I remember I think you put in at Nasons beach. Not positive though. When do you think you will head up? It will be a tough spring for me at Sebago, as I lost my camper to fire last year, but we are currently in the process of getting a septic system installed and I have a camper to replace the old one (bigger&better!). So let me know how you do.
You too FISHLESSMAN!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Fishlessman You out There????????

Hopefully if everything works out ok we might try and go next monday, (If both me and Rob try to go out on easter sunday we'll both get shot LOL) so shooting for monday, talked to a guy that took a ride up that way yesterday and he says that's where he'll be making his first trip. God i can't wait to get out in the boat Anywhere LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North WHo's dying to get out there fishing LOL

Fishlessman????? Did ya see the Kittery Trading Post Fishing Report?????

Just posted today, sounds like they caught a few beauties up at your good old pond this past weekend One close to six pounds Wooo Hooo Won't be long now Can't wait!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North P.S. if wondering how to view the kittery trading post fishing report, go to links on the left click on F&G website go to fishing then fishing reports scroll down to the bottom and you will see Kittery Trading Post click on it then look in the lower right hand corner to view the fishing report

Re: Fishlessman????? Did ya see the Kittery Trading Post Fishing Report?????

looks like the seasons starting good, gotta get up there and get the docks out and the boat in the water.