(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: ilucas

Lucas
I got my bracket from the same place slipknot posted as well, That ole girl is got some backbone for sure. I also know about biting your tounge about some marinas here around the big lake. I am using Daves motor boat shop in gilford this place is very very nice to deal with. He was recomended to me by my friend Pete Grasso who is Dr hook on winni [Charter Capt] I dropped off the new boat yesterday so he could go thru the yamaha and install the bracket as well..... Good Day, pics later of my new ride..

Charlie

Re: ilucas

mind my asking how much for the tr-1 including install?

Re: Re: ilucas

I am having A bunch of stuff done to the engine and boat on My new Grady so I am not really sure yet I will let you know when I get it back this next weekend.He is also setting up a direct fuel line from the fuel filter from the main Tank for me so I do not have to fool with the 3-gal tank that came with the 9.9 honda. Lucas might know a $ from Dover Marine.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: ilucas

not sure about the cost of installing the tr-1. tackleman will know. I was refering to his new Raymarine e-120 that Blue Frontier installed for him.
Charlie I also called Daves about installing my bracket as a back up if Dover Marine was unable to do the work. You are right, nice guy and I will bring it to him if for some reason things don't work out at Dover Marine.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: ilucas

The TR-1 with the throtle control and the remote steering was about 2200 dollars. The guy from the factory is coming up on Tuesday to install it for me. I talked with a bunch of guys that own them on the West Coast and they love them. Ask the guys on Ontario, they all seem to love them. I fish alone alot and it really helps when you can put out your rods and not worry where ther boat is going. Even try to steer the boat, reel in the fish and net it yourself? It can do all kinds of neat things. The guy is coming up here because he has no dealers in the area yet.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ilucas

free installation??