Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Those going to Lake Ontario

yes, you reset it after you have landed your fish and are turning around for another trip back through the scool. A big king takes sometimes 20 minutes to land that is 20 minutes your lure isn't in the water when you are on top of a scool of fish. If things go right you can expect to hook up on 3 or more fish at once and you still have 5 spoons in the water in case you run into some more. if you are running 2 per line you only have 1 rod in the water instead of 5.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Those going to Lake Ontario

DOUBLES AND TRIPLES ON KINGS!!!Now thats total chaos, wish i was going to!!!Fish Winni. first Onterio in August.Come on ice out!!!I ran out of things to fix and rig. I need to fish already.Polebreaker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Those going to Lake Ontario

YoAdrein is right on the $ You want as many lures in the water as you can and the chances of doubles and triples are as real as can be.Last years fishing at the bar was awsome there were 25 to 30 fish days on every thing from Kings,steelhead,browns and lakers.I am heading out in may fishing out of ollcot can't wait.YOAdrein when are you guys heading out?

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Those going to Lake Ontario

The plan is april 30 - may 3rd for me it may shift a few days in 1 direction or another because of the farm but that is the plan. most of the other guys are going those days.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Those going to Lake Ontario

I waiting for some info from a charter friend of mine that's out at the Bar I will let you know as soon as I get the info I have a web site for temps if you want in let me know I will send it to you.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Those going to Lake Ontario

sure

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Those going to Lake Ontario

Me to