Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Favor

John
He is on the road on business until Friday night
thank you though
bill

Re: Re: Re: Favor

Well, I can hook up with him sometime next week and you and I will be fishing soon so I'll bring em.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John
He is on the road on business until Friday night
thank you though
bill

Re: Re: Re: Re: Favor

Bill when can he meet? I'm about 45 min away from the patriot stadium. is he willing to meet me half way or Maybe I can see if I need any thing from Bass pro(LOL) Find out where in Norwod and maybe I can get it for you.How big is this thing will it fit in a small car or do you need a truck? I'm heading up Sunday maybe I could help you out.Let me know

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Favor

Erin
The bows (framework) are roughly 8 feet long by 60" wide. I am thinking truck. He is at 555 River Road in Norwood.
let me know if that works.
bill

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Favor

Bill I don't have a truck I have a ford explorer I can handle the 8 feet long but not the 60inch wide in less they can be broken down what do you think?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Favor

Erin
Do you have a roof rack? I have no problem with wrapping it up in the boot and lashing it to a roof rack...
Throbbin Rods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Favor

Bill that won't work. I would rather not take that chance of it coming off the roof or something happening to it. If I had a truck it would be no problem. I would be too nervous.If That's as small as it will go I have to pass. Sorry maybe someone else will chime in with a truck Good luck

Erin

Re: Favor

Hey Bill,
I just sent you an email. I should be able to pick it up for you.