Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Boat for Sale

Those NorthCoast hardtops are really nice looking boats! Post pics when you get it rigged up. Good luck on the sale.

Re: Boat for Sale

Wow, that is one fish ready looking boat. I like the setup a lot.

Re: Re: Boat for Sale

This is a sweet looking boat I am sure your really looking forward to picking up that hull.

C.C. CUT AND PASTE BELOW

http://www.northcoastboats.com/boat-21ft-hardtop.html

Re: Re: Re: Boat for Sale

Yes, here's a couple of pics! If you know anyone interested in the C-Dory let me know. Thanks!

Charlie

NorthCoast

NorthCoast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat for Sale

I've seen Charlie's C-Dory in person and it is a sweet boat for sure.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat for Sale

charlie, were you staying near Christmas Island on Paugus Bay during the derby last year? That Dory looks familiar...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat for Sale

Yes, Holiday Bay Cottages, I'll be there again this year.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat for Sale

I shared the dock with you(grey lund/red stripe). We admired that boat all weekend. We have a bigger crew this year so we rented a place over on Tuftonboro Neck. It was good meeting you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat for Sale

Hey Charlie do they actually have a reall dock there now?????? I know when I stayed there we had to pull our boat up onto the beach LOL Looks like we are going to be staying where you stayed 2 years ago when we were in cabins right next door to each other. That new boat looks SWEET!!!!!!!! You gonna have that one for the derby? Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boat for Sale

That's the plan Dave unless I still have the C-Dory then I might take that for more exposure. Look for the big FOR SALE Flag Flying. LOL See you Sunday!

Charlie