Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New message board format

WOW this does suck.polebreaker

Re: Re: New message board format

The time frame when message was posted is all whacked out too.

I really dont like it at all, all of the reasons above amd maybe a few more yet to be noticed.

Big John

Re: Re: Re: New message board format

Don"t like it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: New message board format

I do like that you can go right back to the index, something that I couldn't seem to do in the old format.

Spike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New message board format

Someone please let me know when this changes to a different style. Until then I'm not posting. Took many tries to get this post up! The "secret code" box is not working for me... and I'm getting a headache due to the print style and color definition... and yes its slow. Why does Bravenet have to screw with a good thing??? I'm not fighting with this thing to make a reply... Good luck. Hope Bravenet fixes this soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New message board format

I am no guru but why can't we have a forum like the ice shanty? there are so many more features and the ease of use is like ice cream. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all that Travis and AJ do, just don't understand the loyalty to bravenet, they seem primitive. ("they"... meaning bravenet not AJ and Travis, we all know they are cutting edge ...haha)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New message board format

I am not at all enthused by the new format. Every message shows as new - no matter how many times you read it. Trav, AJ, is there a contact at Bravenet that we can mass email with our displeasure? The new format appears to be primitive and not nearly as user friendly as what we had before. I am more than glad to stir Bravenet's pot if it will help.
Thanks guys, for all that you do for the rest of us.
Throbbin Rods
PS, I can't access it at all from y work PC - new format is apparently on banned list. What the heck am I gonna do on my lunch break from now on?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New message board format

This format stinks. bring back to old one!