Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Traditions BuckHunter In-Line Pistol

is the traditions buckhunter pro still for sale as i would very much like to buy it from you as i have one like it plus the 14 1/2 inch barrel one you can call me on my cell phone at 417 268-8038 or e-mail me at aahomerepair@sbcglobal.net Steven Reed

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Here's a toy maybe someone is interested in buying...???

I bought this muzzle loading pistol used about a year and a half ago. Never got around to using it. I just shot it a week ago to be sure it actually works... put two shots within 3" at 50 yards. Not bad for a pistol and my first time with this gun.

It is a .50 cal (1:20" twist) With the pistol comes the AccuDot scope you see on it. The scope has adjustable dot brightness... however, I forgot to turn it off when I shot it and the battery is now dead! Very easy replacement on side of scope. Watch battery style.

Also with the sale is the hard case and the shoulder holster.

The rifling does show wear... looks like there is plenty of life left to it though.

I'll sell for $150 b/o

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry guys... I never saw any of these replies until the new one just bumped it to the top of the list. The pistol is sold. My apologies about not updating the post. Honestly, I had forgetten about listing it here.

Hi,
I also am VERY interested in the Buckhunter Pro Pistol you are trying to sell. If you havnt sold it yet (fingers crossed) I want it! b.bohr@yahoo.com 1-919-608-0928 I will pay for any shipping ect... Just let me know. Thanks! Ben