Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bill Thompson - Men's 185 - RIP

Hi Team:

I just got a call from Joe Hoag telling me that Bill Thompson, his father-in-law and my friend died today at 3 pm. Bill and I made Men's #185 in June of 2004 at our Lady of Lourdes and he was wonderful on the weekend and we have been friends ever since.

I am not worried about Bill, he is enjoying 3 fingers of rum w/ Jesus right now and singing De Colores.

I am asking for prayers for Mary Beth, Joe and their daughters as this is a rough ride for them.

Viewing will be Sunday evening at Brugger Funeral Home, 38th and Greengarden and Mass will be at 10 am on Monday at Our Lady of Peace.

He really is a wonderful son of God and friend...

Arco

Re: Bill Thompson - Men's 185 - RIP

It has been a true blessing since Bill came into my life at Men's 185. What a great man with a wonderful sence of humor. It would not surprise me at all about the 3 fingers and maybe a little pistol shooting if it is okay with the Lord.

My most sincere sympathies go out to Mary Beth, Joe and the entire Thompson family. To know Bill was to love him.

Peace, Joy and Love,

Sox