Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jen and her family could use some extra thoughts and prayers today

Jen's Dad had to go to the ER today because he just isn't feeling himself. There is always the concern something is "coming back". Living thru Cancer treatments does that to your mind and every time it happens your mind starts thinking the worst. Please join me in prayer to calm their minds and give them peace because our God has it well in hand. Better than we could ever imagine. Jen may Gods peace and healing be with your Dad and the whole family.
Love,
Jeff

Re: Jen and her family could use some extra thoughts and prayers today

Praying on my lunch break!!

Janet

Dad was admitted to the hospital for pneumonitis again, caused by the radiation. It got worse instead of better and the ER doc said it wasn't treated properly last time. They are doing stronger meds and treatment this time to take care of it. Thank you for the prayers and please continue them for his upcoming scan.

To Jen and Mikey,

Know that my prayers are with your father and your entire family. As Jeff Stated God is in control and He knows what is best.

Sox

Jen and family: May your father feel God's healing hands around him. May all the other family members find strength in their faith as so many of hold you all up in prayer.