Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers needed for a family

Please keep some dear friends family in your prayers.

Karen's brother in law -Jimmy has Leukemia, he had a bone marrow transplant that did not take, so now they need to get him stable again so they can do another bone marrow transplant in a year, in the mean time he has pneumonia.
Karen's granddaughter - Taylor-found out in November she has Crohn's disease, she lost 40 lbs. she has had different infections, had to have a feeding tube put in, which has caused her pneumonia.
Karen's grandson (brother and sister) had MRSA staff infection, which has gone in his blood stream, they life flighted him to Birmingham hospital for emergency surgery today.
Karen's mom - Mary was admitted in the hospital with pneumonia yesterday.

This family has gone through so much in the past few months, thank you for prayers in advance.
God bless
Chris and Debi

Re: Prayers needed for a family

Prayers on way.....

I put their family on the prayer chain my prayers are with all of them that God's healing hand will be upon them all. Please keep us posted

You wonder how much one family can handle in such a short perior of time. Please let them know that many are holding them all up in prayer. God will provide - some how, some way.

My thoughts exactly Bob... This family amazes me on their strength through all of this. It sounds like the staph infection he has, is the kind that rejects antibiotics, so for Dalton to get this far is huge, he will have months of treatments to heal his body.

Thanks for all the prayers and keep them coming for this family

God bless
Debi