Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crawford County Closing

Again well done to my brothers and sisters in Crawford County. The Holy Spirit was present as always at Cursillo. I always enjoy being with all of you and come away with a lot of new friends and wonderful memories.

Since the Ass't Rector decided to go into the "socks" business, I will have to step up my pursuit of finding brighter and more colorful additions to my
"sox" collection.

Again thank you to all involved and look forward to seeing you on the road even though I keep getting different directions of how to find the Cursillo sites in Crawford County. Just exactly where is that burned down barn where I make the left turn?

Also I left a guitar stand at the Sat. Night sing. If any has found it I would appreciate you letting me know and I will make arrangements to pick it up.

Peace, Joy and Love,

SOX

Re: Crawford County Closing

Hi Terry:

First: I have your guitar stand and will bring it over soon.

Yes! The Holy Spirit was present this past weekend and it was holy time on holy ground. Thanks for being there this weekend.

As for the Ass't Rector, sorry, I have no control over her - let the war of the socks begin!

Terry: directions are simple. Just go south until you get to the gravel road and turn left. Follow that for 3 miles to the big oak tree, then turn right. When you get to the really big rock make a left turn and do 12 miles to the burned down barn, turn right and go two miles and you are there!

Re: Crawford County Closing

It was big rock where I messed up. I will make sure to remember that the next time.