Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers needed

Please pray for the families of my brother, Joe and his son, Joey. I just found out they both passed away today while working on a car, something my brother loved to do. They died from from carbon monoxide poisoning. I will miss my brother deeply. My nephew left behind a wife and 5 little ones. I feel so alone now but at least my parents and brother and nephew are all together.Love ya and I will miss ya.

Re: Prayers needed

Linda,
I am so sorry to hear this. Such a tragedy. May God give you and your family the strength you need at this most difficult time. My love and prayers are with you and your entire family.

Linda, please know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers as will your brother, nephew and their families. So sad. God will grant you peace!
Lynn & Dave Summerson,
St. Mark, Emporium

Linda,

I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope the prayers from your Cursillo family that will be numerous will provide your some comfort. You are never alone.

Our family is so very sorry for your loss. Pat and I will pray for entire family. I can't imagine what you are going through right now but you are in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Terry

Linda and Pete,

Know that you are in our prayers - there are no words that can give you what you need at this extremely difficult time. Please know that you are loved and God is with you through all of your pain. You will most certainly be in our prayers as you face the days ahead. God bless you.

Janet and Arco

Annette and I will keep praying for you and your family we really never know why but GOD DOES! love ya, moose and annette

Linda, We have lifted you and your family up in our prayers. So much loss. My all of you feel God's comfort and peace.