Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Son - prayers needed & hurry

Please pray for our son William , his situation is very unique...his life has always been different from the time he enter our lives ! All his challenges & struggles have been very difficult. He come with alot of luggage and we pecked away at most of it.... whats left is in Gods hands. His Skills & abilities are 100% compared to 6 years ago... But their seams to be no peace in his HEART or kindness in his sole.... the dis-pare I feel thru all the struggles doesn't seams to be enough...whats left is now I'm afraid of him & the things that he is doing to me & has done. I'm not strong enough to stop him from hurting me...as much as I want to listen to my HEART .... I know I don't want to hurt anymore!! Please pray that God can find Peace in his HEART....as we have made a decision that is aching in my heart and I'm crying every night... Decolores

Re: Son - prayers needed & hurry

This sounds like such a terrible situation and my heart goes out to you. I will pray for you and him that God will take care of you both.
God bless,
Kathy

Mary I will be praying for William and your entire family as you face what seems like an impossible situation. However, I believe in my heart of hearts that God will be able to help William. It is still going to be difficult but God will not abandon either one of you.

I will be praying and thinking of William today. I know God will help you find an answer and yes sometimes God is guiding you to make some very difficult decisions regarding your son. Even though you are hurting sometimes the very difficult decisions are the right ones.

Your brother in Christ

Sox

Mary,

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are since we haven't seen you much recently - obviously God has heard your prayers!

We will pray for William and your family as you move through this difficult time in your journey. Focus on all that you have been able to provide for William and what his life would have been like without you. Each one of us is a work in progress and we mustn't give up on each other, and we also have to keep ourselves safe. Remember that God NEVER gives up on any of us - whatever decision you have to make at this time, know that God is at your side and will be with William as well. Whatever is causing this distress for all of you does not come from God.

May God's peace descend upon you, William, and your family "like the dewfall."

Janet and Arco

You and William will be in our prayers at this most difficult time.