Sweetwa​​​​​​​ter- Lift Lodge Owners Forum

Owner Classifieds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week 9, unit 48, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with loft

We are interested inn renting or selling this unit week. Please contact via e-mail if you are interested.

Re: Week 9, unit 48, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with loft

Dear Ronald,

We are interested in purchasing this unit. What is the purchase price and how much is the annual fee?

Thank you,
Diane Bull

Unit has 2 sets of bunk beds in one first floor bedroom, queen in other first floor bedroom, queen in loft bedroom, plus Murphy bed that pulls out in the living room. Sleeps 10. Asking $5000 per comps given by Sotheby’s Real Estate agent in Park City. Annual maintenance fee is around $800. I can’t give you an exact figure as we have not received it for 2019.

Hi Ronald,

Does the unit have parking?

Are you using an escrow company to transfer the title?

Thanks,
Diane

Sweetwater does have some parking available in a garage that you must pay for during your stay. Otherwise we have parked on the street near the unit.

As far as escrow, I would just work through the management company at Sweetwater as they have a procedure that must be followed for transfer and approval. I would be willing to work with any serious buyer.

Hi Ronald,

We are seriously interested. I will contact Sweetwater Management to discuss the details of a transfer and confirm ownership.

Thanks,
Diane

Hi Ronald,

According to the management document posted on this site, Sweetwater requires a review of all contracts and a deed conveyance. The details are found under Section 22 of the Amended Rules and Regulations. It looks like an escrow company will be needed in order to complete any transfer of title.
Please review the Amended Rules and Regulations and let me know if you still intended to sale your unit.

Thanks,
Diane

I am interested in the referenced unit you have for sale. Please e-mail or call me at 310-567-3709. Thanks.