Sweetwa​​​​​​​ter- Lift Lodge Owners Forum

For more information about transfers and sales, click here.
To remove your listing, please contact transfers@sweetwater-liftlodge.com

Transfers and sales must adhere to the Park City Homeowners Timeshare CC & R's and Rules and Regulations in order to complete a transfer. Find the CC & R's and Rules and Regulations here
Owner Classifieds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week 9 for sale

I have Unit 54 (2BR, 2Bath) on ground floor for sale. This is a very convenient unit to door at the end of the building and to the plaza. I have owned this unit for 25+ years and it has been a consistently good week.

Re: Week 9 for sale

Dear Chuck,

We are interested in purchasing this unit. What is your asking price and how much is the annual fee?

Thank you,
Diane Bull

I am interested in the referenced unit you have for sale. Please e-mail or call me at 310-567-3709. Thanks.

Is the unit available for rent?

Any up date on a week 9 rental? Thanks Gary at (619) 756-5117.

We own week 10 unit 56. We are interested in purchasing week 9 also. Jp

Please contact me about your week nine. Email JPskiers@AOL.com. Phone number 330-720-4561.

Hi. I see this is an old listing but checking if it is still available by any chance. We own unit 56 week 10 and are looking for another week in phase 5. Thank you Jill

Hi. I am guessing this is a very old post and no longer relevant. But if there is still a sale available please contact me. Thank you Jill

We are the original owner of this Unit 14 (two queen beds + one murphy bed + 2 Bath), week 9 and are interested to sell it or rent it out. Please contact me via email or phone:714-612-0989. Thank you, Renie Wong

Hello Chuck,
I already have smaller units for Weeks #10 and #11, and have been considering adding more weeks on the end of my stay.
What asking price were you thinking of, and what approximately was the last maintenance fee?
Thanks, and have a good day.
Bill