Sweetwa​​​​​​​ter- Lift Lodge Owners Forum

For more information about transfers and sales, click here.
To remove your listing, please contact transfers@sweetwater-liftloodge.com

Transfers and sales must adhere to the Park City Homeowners Timeshare CC & R's and Rules and Regulations in order to complete a transfer. Find the CC & R's and Rules and Regulations here
Owner Classifieds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Desire to purchase TS 1 or 2 bedroom

I am interested in purchasing a one or two bedroom timeshare unit at Sweetwater.
Weeks 5, 6, 8 or 9
Preferably original building (reception building)
First use 2020
Need your best price

Re: Desire to purchase TS 1 or 2 bedroom

I have a 2 bedroom unit second week in January. I will PAY you $250 bucks plus I will pay the transfer fee of about $250. Too old to use it any more.

Thanks,

Randall

I have a 2 bedroom unit week 9. It is on the second floor of the main building. I have already paid the dues for 2020. If you're still interested let me know and I'll get back to you with a price (it will be very fair). We have owned this week for 30 years and haven't used for several years.

I have a one bedroom unit in the reception building for sale. It is Week 9, Unit 14. Email if interested: rmwong88@gmail.com

We have a 2bd 2b in the main lodge, just over the office that we would be willing to sell. It is for week 9, which traditionally is the snowiest week on the mountain. We bought it years and years ago for $10K, but no longer use it. Would love to find someone who would appreciate it. It is unit 89, right across the hall from the elevator and laundry room, so it's very convenient. You probably know about the resort location but I'll tell you it's super convenient to Park City resort and the Park City shuttle bus, so you don't need a car once you're there. The city shuttle goes all around town, and I think you can also take a shuttle to Alta/Snowbird area from PC resort.

I own Week 6 Unit #11 Down the hall from check-in. Great 1BR 2Bath"side by side" sleeps 6! I have been an owner for 24 years

@SW lift lodge and have Loved all the improvements and upgrades made. We have not been able to use our week for the past few years and have had Great results with banking and trading with-in Trading Places but because of retirement no longer need it.

Cheers!

Terry

Thanks for replying
However we already purchased one in the week we wanted - 8
Good luck

I have 2br 2 bth ..sleeps 6 main reception bldg....fixed ski week #11 unit #88....owned since 1998...main boiler for hot water.....is a plus...and near the elevator.....for sale!

I have a studio, unit 25, main building, week 9. Nice place, but we don't ski anymore. Sell for $700. What do you think?

Oops, I sent you an email, but just realized you wanted 1 or 2 bedrooms. My unit, #25, is a studio.

Mike

My son, Michael, has unit 75, phase 5, week 8 he wants to sell. I bought it in 1980 and gave it to my kids a few years ago. Great unit with upstairs bedroom/bath. If interested, I'll notify my son.

Mike

Bill -

We have two units we are currently looking to sell.

Week 6, Unit 73, starts on Friday
3 bed, 2 bath
Sleeps 10
maintenance fee: $858 per week

Week 6, Unit 18, starts on Saturday
1 Bedroom, 2 bath
Sleeps 6
maintenance fee: $788 per week

Let me know if you have interest and I'd be happy to discuss a sell price.

Peggy Beyer

We own week 9, unit 89 and have for over 25 years. We have the deed for it. Is your week a different week?
Brenda

We have unit 18, week 6 in the main building. One bed with two queens, and a Murphy bed, 2 baths. $3000.

Re: Desire to purchase TS 1 or 2 bedroom Oops!

Sorry. We own week 6. My mistake! thanks for catching this error.

No available here in my place. Sorry to tell you that! But mobile legends download pc is free to download.