Sweetwa​​​​​​​ter- Lift Lodge Owners Forum

For more information about transfers and sales, click here.
To remove your listing, please contact transfers@sweetwater-liftlodge.com

Transfers and sales must adhere to the Park City Homeowners Timeshare CC & R's and Rules and Regulations in order to complete a transfer. Find the CC & R's and Rules and Regulations here
Owner Classifieds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Offer to sell

I am interested in selling my 5th week, 2 bedroom, sleeps 6 unit. The unit is on the ground floor.

Re: Offer to sell

Hi Clara, Do you have a price in mind?

Is this unit still available for sale? If so, how much are the annual maintenance fees?

Hello Clara,

We own unit 61 - 3 bedroom sleeps 8, in the summer (week 31).

By your listing 2 years ago, it looks like you are trying to sell. Maybe you have already sold....? If not, I have a question for you.

I am emailing you to inquire if you are open to a one time exchange. We are looking to come to Park City during week 5, coming up soon. I cannot find availability in our exchange network (Trading Places) so I am looking into the owner's listings.

I have never done a private exchange and am open to suggestions. My thought is that we could be named guests in your unit and I would list you as guests on our unit, or for any other stay that you prefer in our exchange network. Our deposited unit would be good for any exchange in 2021-2022.

Pleas let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Wendy Gabelman
626-863-3118
wgabelman@sbcglobal.net