Sweetwa​​​​​​​ter- Lift Lodge Owners Forum

For more information about transfers and sales, click here.
To remove your listing, please contact transfers@sweetwater-liftloodge.com

Transfers and sales must adhere to the Park City Homeowners Timeshare CC & R's and Rules and Regulations in order to complete a transfer. Find the CC & R's and Rules and Regulations here
Owner Classifieds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Want to buy unit for week 9 or 11

My email is jpskiers@aol.com. I am re-entering my emailin case there was not a way to access my email. I am looking for week nine or week 11 preferably in phase 5. We are on week 10 and are retiring this year and would like to come another week.

Re: Want to buy unit for week 9 or 11

I have a 2 bedroom unit in the main building second floor that we want to sell. Let me know if you are still looking for a unit.
Thanks!

We have Week 9 but do not know which phase it is in. We would like to sell it. Please contact me if interested. Our unit is a one bedroom , two baths, sleeps 6. Unit 14. My email is: rmwong88@gmail.com

fixed ski week...I own 2br 2 bth sleeps 6.... main bldg convenient to elevator has fire place...full kitchen... main boiler so plenty of hot water...is a big plus....annual use...owned it since 1998....great trading power with rci and II... let me know if interested.....steven

I have week 11, unit 86, large 2 bedroom, 2 bath with large kitchen and family room. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi. What are you asking for the unit ? What is the unit number ? Thanks. Jill

Hi. What are you asking for the unit ? What is the unit number ? Jill

I sent you a separate email, let me know if you did not receive it. $1,500 OBO
Unit 89, 2nd floor of main building. 2 Bedroom, 2 bath, fees already paid for 2020.

Thanks,
Brenda

I am interested in unit 89 week 9 if still available. Jill

We have week 9 in unit 75, a 3 BR, 2 bath unit with indoor parking. If you are still looking, we will sell this week for $3500, buyer handling all closing costs. Let me know if interested.

I have unit 86 available on week 11. The Presidential suite, 2 bd, 2 ba, large. Main building Pool access floor.

Near unit here is full. Maybe if there's someone of my neighbor move on to other place, I will tell you. But instead slitherio download offer you a game that you wanted to.