Sweetwa​​​​​​​ter- Lift Lodge Owners Forum

For more information about transfers and sales, click here.
To remove your listing, please contact transfers@sweetwater-liftlodge.com

Transfers and sales must adhere to the Park City Homeowners Timeshare CC & R's and Rules and Regulations in order to complete a transfer. Find the CC & R's and Rules and Regulations here
Owner Classifieds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking to Buy

Hi , Looking to buy a 1 , 2 , or 3 bedroom TS .

Weeks 1 - 12

Let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks , Doug

Re: Looking to Buy

Doug,

I might be interested. We have week 11 unit 55. We've had it for 35 years. Make me an offer.

Best,

Oscar

Ok , Is that a 3 bedroom unit ??

If so . Im thinking about $ 2000

Thanks , Doug

I have unit 89 in the main building, 2nd floor week 9. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath. Owned it for many years but now can't make it there during this week. It is up to date on dues through 2020. What would you be willing to pay?

Re: Looking to Buy @ Lift Lodge Resort Park City

Hi there Doug -

I saw your inquiry on the website and thought I'd reach out to you. We have two units we are currently looking to sell.

Week 6, Unit 73, starts on Friday
3 bed, 2 bath
Sleeps 10
maintenance fee: $858 per week

Week 6, Unit 18, starts on Saturday
1 Bedroom, 2 bath
Sleeps 6
maintenance fee: $788 per week

Let me know if you have interest and I'd be happy to discuss a sell price.

Peggy Beyer

Would like to discuss price for both units .
thanks , doug

Feel free to call me at your convenience.
Brenda
206-550-9683

Brenda Adams
I have unit 89 in the main building, 2nd floor week 9. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath. Owned it for many years but now can't make it there during this week. It is up to date on dues through 2020. What would you be willing to pay?
I have unit 89, 2nd floor, main building, 2 bedroom, 2 bath. We would take $2,400 for it. Dues are paid through 2020

We have unit 18, week 6. 1 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 6 for sale

Unit 75, 3 BR, 2 Bath, week 9. Includes an indoor parking spot. Sell for $3500, buyer pays closing costs.

I don't know where to find that but some people in this community place a location. Just visit there and also Subway Surfers.

We have 3 bedroom units (no 44), week 13.
Willing to part with it for de minimus amount, because we are unable to use it.

Rob Shlachter

We have a 1 bedroom, sleeps 6 in the main building for $3000, week 6. Perfect ski week.

Hi Doug,
My wife and I own week 1 Unit 2. It is a 1 bedroom that accommodates 6. It is actually 2 units. One side is a large Hotel suite with 2 beds, sitting area, private bath, and a separate entrance. The other side has a living room, kitchen, bath, dining area, with a pull down Murphy bed, and it's own private entrance. The units have a lock out door between them. So it can be used by one family or used as 2 separate units. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, I can give you a good deal. Let me know. Thanks, Vince.

Hi- I own Week # 11 - Unit 4
Sleeps 6 and the Spring skiing is Great.
Not skiing anymore so want to Sell.

You can E-Mail me at Kreifox@aol.com and we can talk.
Not interested in a BigSale Price - it has served its purpose.
Time to move on,

Thanks Michael

Hey Doug, would like to sell our Week 8 Unit 8, in Lift Lodge. 1 Bed 2 Bath. sleeps 6. you can Call at 970-242-0063. $4000.00 M/L Carol Bond

I know I am replying to an old message, so I am asking if you are still looking to buy a Lift Lodge unit? We have a week 37 at Unit 72 we would like to sell or rent.
Thank you,
Bill Bryson

I have week 9, unit 89 in the main building. 2 bedroom, 2 bath I’m looking to sell.