Sweetwa​​​​​​​ter- Lift Lodge Owners Forum

For more information about transfers and sales, click here.
To remove your listing, please contact transfers@sweetwater-liftlodge.com

Transfers and sales must adhere to the Park City Homeowners Timeshare CC & R's and Rules and Regulations in order to complete a transfer. Find the CC & R's and Rules and Regulations here
Owner Classifieds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 prime weeks for rent/sale

I own weeks 3 and 4; units 38 and 53. I am really looking to rent them this January but would entertain purchase offers as well. I usually have a steady renter due to the film festival, but that's not happening this year. Unit 38 is 2 bd/1 ba and unit 53 is 2 bd/2ba Serious offers only.

Thanks!

Robin

Re: 2 prime weeks for rent/sale

Hello Robin,

I hope all is well by you!

I am reaching out as I am interested in renting one of your 2 bedroom units for week 3. Let me know if this is still available and please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail or my cell phone 516-435-6538.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Michael Green

Robin,
Are the weeks still available? What is the weekly rental fee?

Robin Brabb
I own weeks 3 and 4; units 38 and 53. I am really looking to rent them this January but would entertain purchase offers as well. I usually have a steady renter due to the film festival, but that's not happening this year. Unit 38 is 2 bd/1 ba and unit 53 is 2 bd/2ba Serious offers only.

Thanks!

Robin
Hi interested in week four as purchase or rental. Please contact at email if interested.
I own unit 55, week 5. Wanting to extend to two weeks at PCU.
Thx

I am interested in renting or purchasing the week 4 unit.