Sweetwa​​​​​​​ter- Lift Lodge Owners Forum

For more information about transfers and sales, click here.
To remove your listing, please contact transfers@sweetwater-liftlodge.com

Transfers and sales must adhere to the Park City Homeowners Timeshare CC & R's and Rules and Regulations in order to complete a transfer. Find the CC & R's and Rules and Regulations here
Owner Classifieds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanting Week 5 - private exchange

We are wanting to come to Park City during week 5 of 2021. I cannot find availability in our exchange network (Trading Places) so I am looking into the owner's listings. We own week 31 (July 31 arrival), unit 61 which a 3 bedroom/loft unit, sleeps 8. We are needing a week 5 unit that sleeps 6 minimum, preferably 8.

We are current with fees and are hoping to do a private exchange with someone. I have never done a private exchange and am open to suggestions. My thought is that we could be named guests in your unit and I would list you as guests on our unit. Or, if you are not interested in the summer at Park City, you can choose any other stay within our exchange network. We would book it for you and name you as guests. You can browse Trading Places' availability without being a member to get a feel for dates/destinations. https://merchant15.tradingplaces.com/exchange/exchange-availability. Since we have not deposited yet, your choices would be good for any travel in 2021-2022.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Wendy Gabelman
626-863-3118
wgabelman@sbcglobal.net