Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board

PLEASE NOTE
Use sensible names, do not be rude or abusive towards other users. This is not the place for an argument, exchange news and views ONLY. We do not do religion, propaganda, funny videos etc. NO ADVERTS.

Comments and views on here are not necessarily factually correct and user names are not exclusive. This is a public forum and anyone may post, the messages are not the views and opinions of the owner of Ruislip Online.

TIP: To open links RIGHT click and select "Open in new window"

This board is moderated from time to time
meaning your messages may be deleted without notice and for any reason.

Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: McDonalds attracting hooligans

I sort of had a degree of sympathy with the original post until the ridiculous comment in the last paragraph.

personally i wouldn't call them hooligans, I am fine with them hanging outside McDonalds but causing danger to the public is not. There used to be a group of teenagers who hangs out outside Budgens as well but they have grown out of it by now i think :)

Manor Strike
personally i wouldn't call them hooligans, I am fine with them hanging outside McDonalds but causing danger to the public is not. There used to be a group of teenagers who hangs out outside Budgens as well but they have grown out of it by now i think :)

Some of the ones I have seen are most definitely hooligans, perhaps I have been there at different days/times to you.

Hanging around outside Tesco today, the high street has gone really down hill.

Hooligans or just kids being kids I am not sure , however last night I saw one riding a hoverboard on the road and a another pair riding their mopeds from McD's down the pavement towards the Wimpy bar. This is not good at any time but at around 6:30 the high street is still very busy and this behaviour should be stopped otherwise someone could get hurt.

I saw the police having words with a group of kids outside McDs last week, not sure what for but it would seem they are aware but I guess not alot they can do except keep moving them on

I saw them last Saturday. They were being loud and acting a bit rough, which didn't make me feel safe as a lone female walking on my own. They were down near the Tesco. I thought Ruislip was meant to be a nice area. I was mentioning them to my partner last week, and I didn't even see this post but saw someone talk about kids there throwing KFC at people...I described them as 'chavs'.

Ruislip as an area has a history of teens hanging around in groups going back decades.So this is all nothing new!Not condoning this behaviour,but Bar 101 is most likely going to be the biggest issue going forward!

7 Dispersal notices were issued over the weekend - if those who were issued with them return they will be arrested. The police are dealing with this.