Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board

PLEASE NOTE
Use sensible names, do not be rude or abusive towards other users. This is not the place for an argument, exchange news and views ONLY. We do not do religion, propaganda, funny videos etc. NO ADVERTS.

Comments and views on here are not necessarily factually correct and user names are not exclusive. This is a public forum and anyone may post, the messages are not the views and opinions of the owner of Ruislip Online.

TIP: To open links RIGHT click and select "Open in new window"

This board is moderated from time to time
meaning your messages may be deleted without notice and for any reason.

Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cat Sitter

Can anyone recommend a Cat Sitter
I need someone to look after my old cat at home, whilst we are on holiday

Re: Cat Sitter

do you mean someone to live in or to go in to feed and check on your cat once or twice per day

Hi

Yes - my cat is old - but I need to have someone go in twice a day she doesent like going into a cattery now she is older

You could ask A and M Home and pet care- They are in Hatch End. I have known of them for years and they are trustworthy and reliable. Otherwise try ringing the local vet surgery- sometimes their vet nurses do private home care. I think one of the nurses at mandeville used to do that. For your own security though make sure this person has a work or home address included in the information, not just a phone number. Good luck.

Marie

Hi Sue,

I was wondering where you are based, I am in North Ruislip and could potentially help if it's just one or two weeks. I work from home and currently walk a dog for a local lady three times a week. If you are local to me, i.e. I wouldn't have to drive etc, I might be able to help you.

We have used Mutley Crew of Pinner for sometime. Our three house cats prefer this than going to the cattery. Mutley Crew have always provided a great service. No hesitation to recommend.

http://www.mutleycrew.co.uk/