Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board

PLEASE NOTE
Use sensible names, do not be rude or abusive towards other users. This is not the place for an argument, exchange news and views ONLY. We do not do religion, propaganda, funny videos etc. NO ADVERTS.

Comments and views on here are not necessarily factually correct and user names are not exclusive. This is a public forum and anyone may post, the messages are not the views and opinions of the owner of Ruislip Online.

TIP: To open links RIGHT click and select "Open in new window"

This board is moderated from time to time
meaning your messages may be deleted without notice and for any reason.

Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More bad (good) news

We had notification today that West Mead will be closed at the junction of Victoria Road from next Tuesday 29th March for five weeks, bring it on.

Re: More bad (good) news

Do we know how much of Victoria Rd will be closed? I assume it will be the area where the works vehicles are going in and the old Focus site. I know it will all be obvious by next Tuesday but just wondering how traffic will get into the new shop B&M shop with the diversion.

Re: More bad (good) news (Victoria Road/West Mead)

My guess is they are re-jigging the road so the entrance becomes what is now the building site entrance and the access to the B & M site which is presently opposite West Mead is going to be closed off.

I suspect Victoria Road will remain largely as it is now as in normal two way working but maybe restricted at times?? I would have thought there would have been warnings of lights and one way working if it we planned.