Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board

PLEASE NOTE
Use sensible names, do not be rude or abusive towards other users. This is not the place for an argument, exchange news and views ONLY. We do not do religion, propaganda, funny videos etc. NO ADVERTS.

Comments and views on here are not necessarily factually correct and user names are not exclusive. This is a public forum and anyone may post, the messages are not the views and opinions of the owner of Ruislip Online.

TIP: To open links RIGHT click and select "Open in new window"

This board is moderated from time to time
meaning your messages may be deleted without notice and for any reason.

Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Independent Financial Advice

Hello,

I am looking for a local independent financial adviser. Wondering if anyone can recommend someone they have used.

Also from what I gather these days there is a charge for their services, I remember years ago they would earn their money through commission, again wondering if anyone knows anything about this.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Independent Financial Advice

google ads, with reviews?

My IFA did not charge when he set up some of my pension schemes; he said he would get commission from the pension company, and this was detailed in the documentation. That was about four years ago, I don't know if the law has changed since.

OK, thanks Anthony

Already done that, this is just another avenue to see if anyone on here can recommend someone!

Hello - I would advise that I work as an Independent Mortgage Adviser at Manor Brokers, and my colleague is an Independent Financial Adviser - his name is Paul Lazenby
Please do call him on 01895 678642 Our offices are in Manor Road, Ruislip

If you are looking at wills and power of attorneys then Herts Wills are good to try.

Laura, you could try Peter Sinclair at Neville Birch on Breakspear Road South. Heard great things. http://www.nevillebirch.com

Thanks everyone, that's great!