Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board

PLEASE NOTE
Use sensible names, do not be rude or abusive towards other users. This is not the place for an argument, exchange news and views ONLY. We do not do religion, propaganda, funny videos etc. NO ADVERTS.

Comments and views on here are not necessarily factually correct and user names are not exclusive. This is a public forum and anyone may post, the messages are not the views and opinions of the owner of Ruislip Online.

TIP: To open links RIGHT click and select "Open in new window"

This board is moderated from time to time
meaning your messages may be deleted without notice and for any reason.

Ruislip And Ickenham Online Community Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bulb Energy

When I went looking for a new supplier the key appears to be reviews. Many get slated for poor customer services or ages to answer phone.
Bulb score very highly on google reviews and trust-pilot websites.

I switched last year to PFP Energy. Never had to ring them. Just send in the meter readings myself and pay by standing order.

Found them by going onto a price comparison website - of which there are several.

Good luck with it and don't mess with an electrician it MEGAHERTZ...

Kab boom - I'll get my coat..

I have just left British Gas to join Bulb as they are much cheaper and have really good feedback.

if anyone else is thinking of doing the same, when you switch online (which is very simple)cut and paste the code below into the referral box and both you and myself will get £50.

bulb.co.uk/refer/philip677

I dont know about Bulb but I recently changed to Octopus and have been genuinely impressed.