Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Tessie's" new Maiden voyage today

I'm up and all excited. Heading to winni for some fishing today and tomorrow with Tessie. Even though she's had her maiden voyage, this is her new maiden voyage with her new motor. The nissan she came with died on trip number 2. So 1 month into fishing season, 2 disappointing trips with motor troubles and no fish, I'm pumped that now my new to me Eastern with her new motor is ready for some awsome weekends and lots of fish. Hopefully today I will feel that the upgrade from my Smokercraft to the eastern is well worth all the troubles and $$$$$$. Have a great weekend everyone. I will give you an update on Sunday when I get home. (ps. Mike S. if your reading this good luck at the auction and let's make a fish date soon)

Rick

Re: "Tessie's" new Maiden voyage today

Saw you drivin by this morning on my way into work in Amherst on 101. Thats a beautiful boat you have!

Also made me jealous that you were goin fishin and I was goin to work!

What a GREAT WEEKEND for Tessie!! My new motor was everything I had hoped for. She handled awesome on the big lake even saturday am in all the wind. I even caught 6 Salmon all safely released to grow bigger. Biggest one was 3 pounds on orange and black dot guide special 30' downrigger. 3-4 colors on leadcore did well too. But this trip was about getting to know Tessie and we did bond well. I'm so excited I can't wait for next weekend. I could always use fishing partners. Have a great and safe week everyone.

Rick

Awesome,good luck with her.polebreaker