Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone looking for a Fishing Partner tomorrow?

I know it's late but if anyone is looking for a partner for tomorrow, throw a message up, More then willing to help pay for gas. Thanks LOL Dave

Re: Anyone looking for a Fishing Partner tomorrow?

LOL Dave
I know it's late but if anyone is looking for a partner for tomorrow, throw a message up, More then willing to help pay for gas. Thanks LOL Dave

Did you loose my number ??? I went to bed early last night did not see your post til Sunday. Because of the wind I decide not to go out last night, cause I ws going tob solo. Then I woke up at 8:00, didn't seem that bad, so I helped the wife pack to go home, did a few things and went out at 9:30. Called Trav, he was recovering from the wind Saturday on Winni, he passed.. All the boats were comin in and I was going out, uhm, something wrong with that picture.

Well it was bad, I found a way to fish it alone and it did lay down a tiny bit, had a good afternoon, came off at 4:00.

Any time you want to fish let me know, I'm tired of asking you, lol. I still have the trolling plate for you.

I head up every Thursday at noon and fish that night if I can, then fish the next 3 days, allways looking for partners. Most of my regular can't fish for two weeks, so drop me a line. Were catching a few.

Big John