Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ocean!

The ocean is hot get out and fish!!! Fished saturday and sunday. Sunday was a perfect day for catching and seas were perfect. 5 of us on sunday had 0ver 70 lbs of fillets for everyone. The biggest cod was a huge 29 lbs. saturday was a good day picking away at them on every drift and had to use 24 oz jigs to hold bottom and that was tough. Returned in 5 to 7 ft seas that was no fun but returned safe. Polebreaker needs a radio or antenna we could here you sunday but no response!!

C.C.

Re: ocean!

What to do?Both are new!!!! I could hear my brother before he got to far out.We fished inside,never went past the mud hole east of the isle of shoals.We caght mostly throw backs that would have been legal last year.We were able to keep only 2 cod we threw back around 20.what a beutiful day.We evan saw whales early.polebreaker

Charlie is right, the salt is hot! The wife and I went out yesterday from Kennebunkport with my friend and part time boss aboard his boat the Miss Megan. Fished East of the Fingers and caught over forty keeper haddok and eight keeper cod. Saw a whale shark (filter feeder) of at least eighteen feet. Got some good pics from the tuna tower. Check his web site (wellsfishing.com) if you want to join us. I,ll be your mate. Cal P.

Shark breed corection; It was a basking shark. Cal P.