Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 hours sleep but Managed to make it out today!!!!

So my regular fishing partner says he'll call me after my party last night (Yes Finally Graduated WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO LOL) but not to late, around 11p.m. he calls and says "So you still wanna go fishing tomorrow?" Sure why not, (let's just say I'm not used to pulling all nighters anymore like when I was in my teens LOL) So 3a.m. comes nice and early and we head on our way. Make it to Richardson Lake and start fishing, First fish of the morning Nice 14" Brookie Yeah baby!!!!!! In the cooler for the frying pan. Then a couple smaller salmon around 13-14" next thing you know Rob's leadcore goes off at 4 colors, Ahhh feels like another small one he says, reels it in and when it gets 10' from the boat it decides to jump out of the water almost 4' Rob turns to me and says (As my mouth is hitting the deck of the boat) Ahhhhhhhh Dave, I think I'm gonna need the net, Ahhhhhhh YOU THINK? I focus (cuz if I lose this one I won't ever hear the end of it LOL) and first shot Wham right in the net. Rob's biggest Salmon yet, 24 and 1/2 inches long, almost 6 pounds. Biggest Salmon we have ever taken out of Richardson. We ended the day in the double digits, with me hooking another nice brookie 17 1/2 inches with beautiful markings at 4 colors on a db smelt. Great day, but now I'm completely thrashed, two long days in a row, Gonna be fun trying to keep the eyes open tomorrow with my 1st graders LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave P.S. The Fish Catching Luck of the TUBB continues, Thanks again Throbbin Rods LOL

Re: 2 hours sleep but Managed to make it out today!!!!

Congrats on the fish guys!

Congrats on graduating!

Sounds like a great way to celebrate!

Kool-Aid

Congratulations on graduating!!!!! A lot of hard work finally pays off. Job well done.......Doc

Dave,

Sounds like an excellent time was had. Congrats on your degree!

Reading your report has me psyched for my long weekend at Richardson starting this Friday. Are you still planning on fishing Richardson next weekend as we discussed?

David (The other other David)

Dave
First of all, congratulations on a goal well deserved. I am happy to know that you will be teaching several generations of children. I am proud to call you a friend.
Second of all, I have reviewed the original Bill of Sale I gave you and Rob and nowhere on that bill of sale does it list my luck as part of the package. Therefore I hereby submit to you that my luck should be packaged up and sent to me by UPS Red as I could really use some right now.
I told you guys two things about that boat. That the Yamaha was a stron runner and that I had caught a ton of fish off the boat. For a fisherman I tell the truth pretty well, yes? Take care my friend and I hope we get to fish together this year.
later
bill

Dave congratulations on your acomplishment. Good job on the fishing. Just want to add to the all nighter. Lena and I work till 11:30pm Friday night, came home picked up the boat headed 12am to Champlain. Arrive there about 3am traveled 14 miles in the dark on water then fished till 1O:30 am. We then drove back to Concord for a neices graduation party. We left to go back to Champlain and got back at 10:00pm then back up at 3 am. Fished Sunday until 2pm and drove back. YUP we are tired. Is this really fun, yup. Good luck fishing. Roland

Congratulations Dave on your Graduation. You have worked very hard and many of us are proud of you. Nice to see you and the Tubb catching trophy fish. Great report.

Great job Dave.All good things come to those that work hard. And a beauty of a salmon. Hope you got some pictures like to see that salmon. That a huge salmon for that lake.Its sounds like those lakes are coming back.Use to be a unbelieveable fishery.Hearing a lot of good things,

Dave,
Congratulation! I did the graduation thing from PSC 33 years ago and have been teaching ever since. Can't beat the job. Still really enjoy working with the kids, even after all these years. And you can't beat the vacations! Now that my kids have families of their own I don't have their bills anymore so no extra summer job to make ends meet. Four weeks and I'm on vacation again and can fish any time I want!!!! Long as the honey do list is done. Ha Ha. Best of luck in the job hunt.
Dave S. (Finaddiction)