Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4 days 4 lakes

5/18 off to Phillips Me. With white gloves to fish with ole bud Strings, staying at his new hunting lodge. Went to LL Bean first, on return trip stopped at Jay ME. to check out whats called the Jay Ballet. (it was more like frite nite) & alot of dollar bills disappered. Wed. Rangeley Lake in the rain 3 brookies 11" to 15". 1 Sal. 15.5" & 3 runts.
Thurs. Aziscohos lake 1 14.5" Sal. 4 bookies 10" to 16" 25 runt sal.
Fri. Moosemeguntic Lake 7 brookies 14" to 16" 4 short Sal.
Sat. Richardson Lake 5 Sal. 14.5" 1 Togue 22" 4 lb 1 oz. 5 short Sal.
Saw plenty of Moose & Deer. Enjoyed fishing all the lakes for the first time. Check out Strings web site westernmaineoutfitters
Great fish Big Dave & Congrats!
Big John I'll e-mail u soon. TnT W-Fat

Re: 4 days 4 lakes

Why didn't you stop at Squam and nmake it 5 lakes in 5 days ???? Sounds like a hell of a time, lots of action, nice Brookies too.

Had Ben And Mac aboard Saturday, yummy shrimp, Ben and I didn't leave much for Mac.

Give me a call at home, 978-667-550, cell dont always work in my house, heading north Thursday noontime..

I haven't been to a Ballet in a long time, I think there's one in Gilford.

Big John

John Sampson
Why didn't you stop at Squam and nmake it 5 lakes in 5 days ???? Sounds like a hell of a time, lots of action, nice Brookies too.

Had Ben And Mac aboard Saturday, yummy shrimp, Ben and I didn't leave much for Mac.

Give me a call at home, 978-667-550, cell dont always work in my house, heading north Thursday noontime..

I haven't been to a Ballet in a long time, I think there's one in Gilford.

Big John

Just read my note above, boy the typos are tough. my homne phone is 978-667-3117 cell is 508-277-8899, not sure what the hell I wrote above, wrong numbers and missing one, ha,ha.

Big John

Sounds like a good time.Maybe we will have to do a Maine trip and a champ trip next year.NOW the question is how many lures did we lose.4 new lakes I know your fishfinder do not have GPS and you may have maps with depth? I know you are an experienced boater and not know for having clusters just wondering? B-man and johnny white glove

I was on the water 27 hours & lost 9 lures, 1 every 3 hrs. Being a boater not a fisherman, clusters & jokes are the only thing that keeps me entertained.
A couple of those lakes are man made & have odd bottoms. & are rougher than NH state roads. TnT W-Fat