Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guided trip

Fianally decided to go out on a guided trip with the owner of this site. My wife and I have fished all over but never had much luck on Winni. Travis put us on them, thanks for a great time! We learned sooo much and had no idea you could catch fish like that in this lake. Can't wait until we can get back out on the Cool Water 11 again.

Fish on

Re: Guided trip

Fish on
Fianally decided to go out on a guided trip with the owner of this site. My wife and I have fished all over but never had much luck on Winni. Travis put us on them, thanks for a great time! We learned sooo much and had no idea you could catch fish like that in this lake. Can't wait until we can get back out on the Cool Water 11 again.

Fish on

Anyone that is not having good luck on Winni should do a charter, be it with Travis and several other top guides listed here, it will save you years of trial and error.

When I started Salmon fishing, I went on sevral charters with Travis and fished with several other area guides (I'm a slow learner)

I do OK on my own now so Travis comes on my boat to fish, I'm cheaper tnan he was though.

Big John

Re: Guided trip

Yes well when the student starts beating the teacher the student must take the teacher fishing! LOL...

Trav