Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm out...

Well guys and gal's I'm headed out Sunday morning bound for the DR to get hitched. Soon i'll be on here talking about the swimbo and sippn' spoffard special LOL... Talk to you all soon...

Ps. I will not be checking the board because all the fish talk will kill me!!! Looks like marraige has already set in NO FISHING ALLOWED on our trip! UGH...

Cool Water

Re: I'm out...

NO FISHING?????? She must be a special girl!

Congratulations Travis!

Travis; Congrats. and best of luck to ya. Cal P.

Travis, congratulations and best of luck to both of you. I will look forward to fishing with you in August. Keith from Little Bear Island

Its not too late you can still change your mind! Just kidding...well maybe..
Judith and I send our best to you and kirsten...congratulations!

Trav
I wish you all the best my friend - Talk to you when you get back

Travis best of luck, and as long as you don't need your boat anymore...realy good luck !!!BARRY

All the very best to you and the new Mrs. Doc

Congratulations and best of luck.polebreaker

Congrats Buddy, I've met her a couple times and do have to say Very Nice girl with an awesome personality (And she likes to fish LOL) I think she is the best "Keeper" you've gotten in the last 5 years or so that I've known ya!!!!!!!!! LOL Have a Great Time and Enjoy being Mr. Williams LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave I'll send ya fishing reports to your blackberry and maybe even some pictures LMAO

Best of luck to you both. Enjoy your time away and have a blast!

Trav. Congrats have a great time!!!!!
I've been happily married for 2 years.
One year each time. W-Fat (giggle)

Trav
When you are ready to learn the ways of the ever expanding gun cabinet that always has one empty spot and other such sacred methods I am willing to share. Another favorite is ordering stuff and having it delivered to work or a friend's house. Then there is the ever popular "That has always been on the boat - don't you remember?", followed closely by " Honey, that is the Gun (fishing rod, decoy, boat, mistress, whatever) you got me for my birthday,
Good luck Trav

Bill, Good ones. Sounds like you know your share of the tricks. LOL !
Good luck Trav & Kirsten.
Richard

Richard - Let's just say that I've been around a few years...

Bill feel free to have your stuff droped at my place!!!! BARRY

Yeah, you would probably even field test it for me wouldn't you Barry - true friend!
Might stop out your way sometime today - gonna stop out and see my old man and it ain't that far
later
bill

Cool Water
Well guys and gal's I'm headed out Sunday morning bound for the DR to get hitched. Soon i'll be on here talking about the swimbo and sippn' spoffard special LOL... Talk to you all soon...

Ps. I will not be checking the board because all the fish talk will kill me!!! Looks like marraige has already set in NO FISHING ALLOWED on our trip! UGH...

Cool Water

You and I have allready been over this, "everyone's entitled to one mistake", only teasing. I made that mistake allmot 50 years ago, still havin fun together.

I'm not sure I'd take Bill's advice Trav.

Big John

Congrats Cool Water! Good Luck! and Have Fun!

Travis, congratulations thats your best catch yet. Good luck. Roland and Lena

Trav, It can really truly work! Even at my age of 75! I just did it (again) a year ago (takes me longer to learn how to make it work than some others...) and I'm gloriously happy... and have already taught her how to fly fish! She's catching more trout in streams than I am! Congratulations from
Hal & Karin