Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Winni report.

Atta boy Salty.
Thanks for the report.
Richard

Salty
Easy Ed and I caught some quality fish today. We had to work hard, but managed 7 salmon and a smallie. All salmon released except a hook wounded one. (very skinny 3 yr old) All others healthy 3 yr olds, and one 22 1/2" with no fin clipped. Don't know age.
Fish were 27' on riggers.

Salty

Good report
No fin clip = 3 year old
Fin Clip 2010

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Gus

Gus, I know 3 yr. olds have no fin clip, just haven't seen any that are nearly 23".

Salty

Salty
Gus, I know 3 yr. olds have no fin clip, just haven't seen any that are nearly 23".

Salty

You got a super fish

Salty
Easy Ed and I caught some quality fish today. We had to work hard, but managed 7 salmon and a smallie. All salmon released except a hook wounded one. (very skinny 3 yr old) All others healthy 3 yr olds, and one 22 1/2" with no fin clipped. Don't know age.
Fish were 27' on riggers.

Salty

Keep up the good work, you may single handidly drasticlay cut the hook wound numbers in the fall nets. Keep dem bums outta da lake.

Big John

I know what you mean John, but it's not the fishes fault, it's the "bums" that rip their lips off. (Even though it's impossible to prevent all hook wounding.)

Salty

Nice Work!

Way to go, Salty Thanks Doc

I took the day off and brought Tessie up with my 14 year old son. landed a 3 salmon and 1 rainbow all released. It took awhile to find the right color db's and depth, (it didn't help that my fishing partner was more interested in texting his girlfriend than changing lures lol) but we had a good day anyways. most productive was purple and copper db on downrigger at 28'. Going up next weekend with my wife for our anniversary.