Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sat report

Well My partner made it out with me this week. On the water by 5:15 and fish were rising everywhere. We motored down the lake to 5 mile and set up with live bait. 2 on riggers and two on core. Covered the water from on top to 35', not hits for quite a while then we landed a small smallie. Next fish was a decent laker. Then some dead water. We arrived at the area we did well two weeks ago and fish were still there. My partner had switched one of the lead over to a white perch fly and was yanking while we slow trolled. Both bait and the fly took fish with a slight edge to the fly early. All fish were very healthy fat fish. We did land 2 runts late in the morning just as we were about to quit(12:00)over deep water by Welch. Lots of acrobatic leaps today. A day you live for in quality of fish and fight from the fish. We didn't wash any lures. Just dragged bait and yanked the white perch fly. 1.65 mph SOG was the hot speed again using this program. Best depth was 32 on the riggers (ball with blades so lure was around 28). Four colors on the lead.
Good luck if you get out Sunday.