Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rick @ BBW

Hey rick,

My cell phone took a swim (in the toilet, no less) and I lost your number as well as the size of the boat cushion for John's boat. I bought the material and the foam. Give me a call.

All the Best,

Gary

Re: Rick @ BBW

I can give you Ricks number if you need it.

Do you do seat work for boats as a hobby or a business, I might need some work later this year.

Big John

take the battery out and let it dry for a few days. After that put the battery back in and charge the phoen. It will back to new. As long as you dont try to power the phone on agian

blah
take the battery out and let it dry for a few days. After that put the battery back in and charge the phoen. It will back to new. As long as you dont try to power the phone on agian

Salty is our resident expert on phones that fall on the drink.

Big John

For a phone that falls in the drink, very easy fix, take the whole phone in put it into uncooked rice for at least 24 preferably 36 hours and it will be just like new. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Trick I learned from a buddy that works for verizon LOL

Back on the grid now after 3 days at camp , fished all 3 days up there and caught fish - might be a new record . fished browns but the kings are starting to show up over 120-200 it wont be long !!!
313 9852

Way to go Rick.
Can't wait till we go out Labor Day Week.
Save a few kings and cohos for us.
Cal